Urology Community
clear semen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

clear semen

is  clear semen at 20 normal? whats it mean if you have clear semen?
     How are you? Semen usually appears as an opalescent white fluid that gets clear and runny within minutes after ejaculation.
The reason your semen is clear with a white tint is because of a low sperm count in the ejaculation. If you have been ejaculating more than once a day you will notice that there will be more of a production in seminal fluid than sperm. Seminal fluid is produced in your prostate much quicker than the sperm is (by meiosis) in your testicles. For this reason, if you do not give your sperm adequate time to produce in sufficient quantities (usually at least 5 hours) then you will find that your semen will be white and highly liquid.
My suggestion is wait a few days before your next ejaculation and see if your semen has returned to part off-white, thick substance and a liquid, white substance. If this does not happen then a visit to a urologist would be optimum.
Best.
You don't know what you are talking about....as most Urologists.  I've had a vasectomy 20 years ago and there is NO sperm in my semen.  Only recently has mine turned clear......and it has been since I was catheterized after surgery and no one can tell me why. I have a friend that has his semen turned gold and dries brown.......no one can tell him why.
Medical PRACTICE is appropriate