Urology Community
cloudy whitish urin

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

cloudy whitish urin

i have been having really white cloudy urin every now and again, it isnt all the time but its every couple of days i guess. it has no smell or anything or no pain, and i have seen a doctor about it at the start of the year and he said it was nothing after a urin test, but its been half a year now and i still get it... what should i do? what could the problem be? or shouldent i worry?
Welcome to the forum!
If you are passing urine too fast and it is concentrated the urine can be foamy. Drink water and see if this goes away. It can also be foamy if there is infection or protein in the urine. Retrograde ejaculation is another reason in males. Please consult an urologist.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!