constant urge to pee/abdominal pressure
I've been dealing with this problem for about the past year now. The main problem is having to pee a bunch throughout the day especially around the time of my period. At first when this started, I didn't think of it as a problem. I even mentioned it to my doctor and she said it was just "pressure" and it was normal. Well about a year later after that with it getting worse and worse each month, I'm starting to worry a lot.

I don't necessarily experience pain. It's mostly pressure in the area of my abdomen, just like the feeling of really needing to pee. But when I do use the bathroom, I don't even have to go much at all. I've read up on what it could be: bladder endometriosis, UTIs, or interstitial cystitis. But like I mentioned before, there is no burning or pain when I pee. The thing that sticks out to me is endometriosis because my sister was just diagnosed with it. But the symptoms just don't match up! This past month, the pressure I feel in my abdomen is unbearable, and is definitely unlike the pressure I've felt in previous months. In previous months when I felt the pressure when I had the urge to pee, it was mostly relieved by using the bathroom. Now, it doesn't go away at all.

Any ideas??
Hi there!

Well, without a detailed clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Increased frequency or urination could occur secondary to a few causes such as GU infections. Inflammations, hormonal/ endocrine causes, excessive fluid intake, stress/ anxiety, medication side effect etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!