cortical cyst
what is cortical cyst in kidney and what medicine is best for it?
           Thanks for writing in. A cyst is a closed pocket or pouch of tissue that can form anywhere in the body. Simple Cysts or cortical cysts can be filled with air or fluid. Cysts that form on the kidneys usually contain fluid. One or more cysts may develop on small tubes in the kidneys. It is not an inherited condition. Simple kidney cysts become more common as people age.

Most often, simple cysts do not cause symptoms or harm the kidney. In some cases, however, pain can occur when cysts enlarge and press on other organs. Sometimes cysts become infected or suddenly start to bleed. Less often the cysts impair kidney function. People with simple cysts are often found to have high blood pressure, although the cause-and-effect relationship is not well understood.

Diagnosis is made with the help of CT Scan. Treatment is by two methods draining the cyst and the other one is removal of the cyst.
Consult your doctor for further assistance.
Thank you for your prompt reply to my inquiry.  I hope you will help us in knowing which medicine is the best to take to get rid of my wife's cortical cyst without resorting to expensive removal of the cyst.
what is the a cortical cyst in the kidney and how  can it b treated
Thanks for the info about cortical cyst. My niece just had a scan and she has a cortical cyst in her left kidney.....
..daffoelphi
Hello Dr.,   I have a cortical cyst on my left kidney and am wondering if I get it removed could another cyst develop there over time?

Thanks,

jmister33
im so sorry its just that my mother is ill and undergoing so many ct scans and the results they give her are in med term please explain to me. (seen again is a 12mm exophytic cyst in the superior pole of the right kidney)what does this mean and is there a cure? (patient is a status post cholecystectomy) and please tell me shes what again? lol Thank You so much for your time!
want to know more about 3 mm calculus in the lower pole of the right kidney, what am i going to experience beside pain