Urology Community
cortical cyst

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

cortical cyst

What is the best medicine that my wife can take to get rid of her cortical cyst on her kidney?
  How are you? Simple cortical cysts if they are asymptomatic do not require any treatment, but in case they are causing obstruction to the adjacent organs, or infection or bleeding then they require treatment.
Treatment can be of two types , one draining of the cyst and the other removal of the cyst.
No medicines for the regression of the cysts.
Take care.
WHAT IS CORTICAL CYST?
WHAT IS CORTICAL CYST?
hello. this is the first time im using this site.

i need help.  i suffer with pain on the right side and lower part of my abdomen, the pain sometimes runs up and down my back on that particular side. i also experience a lot of pain around the navel and severe bloating. i get diahorrea just before and during menstruation. i sometimes have clotting. sexual intercourse is painful. sometimes i have a clear watery non-odour discharge.this is generally a sudden gush.  this started a year ago during my pregnancy. i have been treated for urine infections repeatedly. i had a scan done 6 months ago which showed a 6mm cyst.  i went back to the gynae and another scan showed no cyst. however the pain is still there. sometimes its so severe.when the lady did the 2nd scan she was not sure about her findings. she asked for a 2nd opinion mentioned something about retroverted womb. in the end whatever her findings was the gynae based his diagnosis on that.  he said from a gynaes persperctive there is absolutely nothing wrong. im perfectly healthy. and put me on Yasmin birth pills. that still does explain the pain i feel.can you help please!
Hi.. my niece just received her kidney ultra sound and she has a complex cortical cyst.  What are the chances that this cyst is cancerous? And if it is cancerous, what are the possible treatment?
Please help