Urology Expert Forum
curved penis only partial erection

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

curved penis only partial erection
hello, it started about ten months ago. when my penis is soft not aroused its normal, size, shape,length, but when it goes erect it curves 90 degrees half way up,some-  times it goes to the right and sometimes it goes up. when this problem first started about one inch at the base was normal size when erect the rest of my penis was the size of when it is soft and curved 90 degrees like no blood was filling it up, semi erect. now when aroused about two inches up my penis from the base is normal size when erect but it still curves to the right and up.its like someone put a turnicut two inchs up on my penis,the rest of penis is curved and size when soft.
Peyronie's disease can lead to abnormal curvature of the penis.  

An ultrasound can be done to detect any plaques that can lead to this finding.  If present, injections of steroids or calcium channel blockers may help.  Surgery can be considered if the symptoms worsen.  

These options can be discussed with your urologist.

Followup with your personal physician is essential.

This answer is not intended as and does not substitute for medical advice - the information presented is for patients education only. Please see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.

Kevin, M.D.
www.kevinmd.com
I forgot to add important info to my question, I am on meds at his time, 100mg amitriptyline, 50mg methadone daily. I have had several fusions, C5,C6 in 1995, L4,L5,S1 in 2000 and C3,C4 in 2001 I tried celebrex 200mg daily it was about the same time that I started having these problems I ended a relationship with a woman that had several different partners (affairs) I haven't had intercourse in over two years and only masterbated less than ten times since. I dont know if this has any bearing on my condition or not.
                                        thank you Dr.Pho
                                                      chuck(age50)
A related discussion, Penis reduction was started.