Urology Community
cyst on epidiiymal head

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

cyst on epidiiymal head

I had a problem about 4 years ago. I went to doctor after ultrasound he found a large cyst with size of 1.6 *.5 cm in my left epididymis and tiny cyst found in my right epididymis head. I do not feel any pain. I've been worried about this problem and I have asking u some question please guide me.

1. Is it necessary to do surgery?
2. What are the causes of cyst on epididymal head??
3. Does it create problem in future?
4. Iam not married yet does it effect after my married life or create problem to sexual intercourse and offspring.
5. What should I have to do?

This discussion is related to Epididymis cyst.
Do not do surgery if you can help it. Complications to surgery on testicles all too possible with loosing the testicle the usual outcome.

Read my journal for my whole story. If you go the surgery route be sure of the skill of the surgeon!
No I also suggest not to have surgery I did have the surgery and it didn't not help I had surhery June of 2004 My Dr.. removed 7 from 1 testicle, and within a year I always seeing them coming back and my Dr. suggestion was to have a vesectomy (vasectomy), so I have just decided to live with it
Generally  I did mosturbate once or twice in a day , in the eriction my Right Testicle moved into abdomen , it went 2 times to inguinal canal/groin, I stoped tempting(mosterbate) , I used my hand for testicle not to move into inguinal canal/groin when I got tempt/eriction/ mosturbate, after this traveling by train for long jurney I had heavy pain , if I took rest I was relived from pain, some times I have more pain , in Doppler-Scrotal scaning  is Normal,before surgery I was not able to walk , before surgery I had not slept for two days because of that pain, doctor did the surgery in Augest 2011 for
POST-OPERATIVE CASE OF BILATERAL TESTICULAR FIXATION FOR RETRACTILE TESTIS  , INTERMITTENT TORSION
CHIEF COMPLAINTS :Pain in right testis and inguinal region
At the time of surgery I did not have  associated with trauma, no tenderness raise in temperature or swelling and no history of fever
After surgery In the Eriction my testicle was not moved into abdomen but I had a pain at Right testis,
Doctor had given neuro medicines , I was not able to go for normal life because of that pain , doctor had given injection at top of Right testis at that time I did not have pain for 15 days then again I had pain, after surgery my both testis have normal movement(moving),
Again doctor did the surgery in April 2012 for  Rt INDIRECT INGUINAL HERNIA, and this time my Right testis did not have movement(moving) he fixed right testis, Even after this surgery also I have a pain , I am not able to go for  normal life but I do not have any fever from past  one half year
Now I am using the pregalin 75 and tryptomer 10 mg tablets from past  6 months
oblem
pls give solution for this pr