Urology Community
cyst on testicle

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

cyst on testicle

I have had an ultra soound test done: advice was basically "Leave well enough alone and no need (as yet) for conceren"
My question is "Is it likey that celibacy has induced or helped to 'build up' an accumulation of sperm and would therefore ejaculation help to alleviate such an abnormal (cyst) accumulation?"

In other words "Does non-ejaculation or avoidance of ejaculatioon (for whatever reason) make it more likey to develop, and increase the size of a testicular cyst over time?".
Thank you
Avatar_dr_f_tn
As mentioned from the other post, avoidance of ejaculation may be a factor but not the direct cause of the cyst found in the testicle. Additional diagnostic tests and regular follow-up and monitoring are important in determining the underlying cause and to rule out malignancy and the other differentials mentioned such as hernia, hydrocele, varicocele, epididymitis, or spermatocele. Take care and regards.