Urology Community
damaged muscles of penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

damaged muscles of penis

my penis muscles are damaged and shape has been changed because of trying too hard for masturbation .i am too much worried,help me please..
Some bend and irregularity of shape is always there for a penis. But if your penis is bent or damaged to such an extent as to make it difficult or even painful to enter your partner during sex then pyrenoie disease has to be ruled out. Please consult a urologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

dude ı have the same problems for 5 week ,do you have any recovery?