Urology Expert Forum
discomfort/pain on arousal/erection
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

discomfort/pain on arousal/erection

When I get sexually aroused I get discomfort/pain in my right rear about where I believe my prostate is.

I've had this discomfort for 18 months now and am wondering why this is.

The discomfort intensity increases if I have sex twice in 24 hours.  It lasts all day and reduces with sleep.  It disappears if I'm not sexually active, but comes back again straight away when I am active.

I can get discomfort at the tip of my penis which I believe is due to prostate inflamation (inflammation).

I'm 42 and in generally good health though I do have a minor back complaint which causes some nerve discomfort in my glute that runs down my leg.  I used to think this was connected with the arousal issue but I'm not sure that it is.

I'm not overweight and quite fit, excerising regualarly.

I have been tested for prostatitis and don't have this or prostate cancer.  I have been on very strong antibitotics to see if this would clear it up (the supposed prostatis)but no change.

My PSA levels are low.

My urologist has said on previous occasion that my prostate feels a bit boggy.

Cna you tell me why I get discomfort on arousal and is it bad for my long term health, and is there anything I can do or take to stop it happening.