drips of blood after going a wee
i just been to the toilet it was none painfull i have not had any pain anywhere and after going a wee i noticed about 4 drips of blood im a bit worried as this has never happened befor can you please help?

Blood in urine is called hematuria. When the blood in the urine is at the beginning of urination, it most likely comes from the urethra, (the tube from the bladder to the outside). Blood throughout urination is most likely from the bladder or kidneys or ureters (the tubes connecting the kidneys and the bladder).

Diagnostic tests that may be performed include Urinalysis, Urine culture, X-rays of the kidneys, Cystoscopy, IVP, Abdominal ultrasound and CT scan of the abdomen.

The treatment will depend on the cause of the blood in the urine.

I suggest you an immediate urologist’s evaluation to check out these possibilities and confirm the diagnosis after investigations.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.