Urology Community
drops of urine after urination
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

drops of urine after urination

Hello.i want to know wheather drops of urine which comes after urination is it a natural process or it is a problem.if its aproblem then kindly tell me the cure.when i finish my urination drops of urine does comes after 2 ,3 4 or 5 minutes not continuously but only 3 to 4 drops and in some cases it comes if i lift a heavy thing
Related Discussions
Hi,

Urine leaks that occur with activity that increases intra-abdominal pressure, such as coughing, laughing, straining to lift a heavy object, etc., is called stress incontinence.

Stress incontinence is caused by a weakening of the pelvic muscles that can occur as a consequence of pregnancy, childbirth, or menopause. In men, stress incontinence is attributable to prostate-related problems. Additionally, prolapse of the uterus and associated conditions can also aggravate the problem.

Treatment depends on the grade of the problem and requires assessment by a gynecologist, in women, and a urologist, in men.

Meanwhile, you can try kegel's exercises as these have been considered appropriate for strengthening the pelvic muscles and in restoring their tone.

Do keep us posted on your doubts and progress.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...