drops of urine after urination
Hello.i want to know wheather drops of urine which comes after urination is it a natural process or it is a problem.if its aproblem then kindly tell me the cure.when i finish my urination drops of urine does comes after 2 ,3 4 or 5 minutes not continuously but only 3 to 4 drops and in some cases it comes if i lift a heavy thing

Urine leaks that occur with activity that increases intra-abdominal pressure, such as coughing, laughing, straining to lift a heavy object, etc., is called stress incontinence.

Stress incontinence is caused by a weakening of the pelvic muscles that can occur as a consequence of pregnancy, childbirth, or menopause. In men, stress incontinence is attributable to prostate-related problems. Additionally, prolapse of the uterus and associated conditions can also aggravate the problem.

Treatment depends on the grade of the problem and requires assessment by a gynecologist, in women, and a urologist, in men.

Meanwhile, you can try kegel's exercises as these have been considered appropriate for strengthening the pelvic muscles and in restoring their tone.

Do keep us posted on your doubts and progress.