ejaculate
ejaculate has very brownish color...PSA has been 2.5 for 4 months and is now down to 2.0.

Had B-cell lymphoma last year..treated with Cytoxin,Fludara and Rituxan for 4 sessions...in full remission for 1 yr and 3 months!
     How are you? A brownish or reddish ejaculate indicates blood in the semen and can cause concern to the men who experience it. The condition is common, and many episodes go unnoticed because ejaculation is usually intravaginally. Blood in the ejaculate that persists for more than 10 ejaculations or 2 months requires further evaluation by a urologist or genitourinary physician. Often, the condition is self-limiting within 2 months.

Most common causes are hypertension, lesions in the urethra, prostrate cancer, cysts or infections or malignancies of the seminal vesicles, rarely bleeding disorders, lymphoma, and liver diseases.
PSA levels in prostrate cancer are usually above 10. Anything under 4 is considered normal.

The treatments which you have taken for lymphoma could cause bleeding in the urogenital tract, especially fludara.
I would suggest that you visit your oncologist and urologist to confirm with the diagnosis and further treatment.
All the best.
Thank you for your post re: brownish ejaculate.

Have appointment with my Urologist next week...will advise him of situation!

Suspected possibility of chemo being the culprit...also on Coumadin....high INR last two months (3.2 - 4.7)...was on Bactrim so expected high INR prior to adjustment

Thanks again,

Bob Rowe