Urology Community
epididymitis?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

epididymitis?

Hello anyone who's willing to help.  I have been having intense pain in my testicals for the last 8 month to a year. I recently spoke to my primary and he referred me to a urologyst after running a gambit of tests and everything coming back clean. I spoke to the urologyst and he felt around and by where the pain was the worst, he said it was epididymitis.  he prescribed me doxycyclin twice a day for a month. I absolutely do not have any std's, I have been married for the last 11 years and have only been with her. I'm 29 years old and am at a loss, there is no discharge associated and none of my doctors have mentioned std's. I'm worried about losing my testical. The pain is pretty intense. Should I just roll through the antibiotics and hope for the best?