erectyle dysfunction
ive been living with ed for almost 20 years now,my penis snapped back i heard a crack,lost erection and ive never had the same strength of erection ever since,now when im in an erect state i am a littlle softer on ,say the top half of my penis and my penis falls to one side and not stand erect i kept this to myself for many years  with disasterous effects to my mental health,i suffered a mental nreakdown in 1997 i have been on anti depressants since and i will be for the forseeable future, i was given an injection called cavaject these were pre viagra days i am nowhere near the person i thought i would at my age now i have become somewhat introverted,i dont go out much nor do i have the interest to do so Advice much appreciated i will be seeing a specialist later this year i am dreading it i am not the only onein this situation i hope i can help others out by posting this  
From the symptoms that you have mentioned it can be due to peyronie’s disease which is causing bending of the penis or erectile dysfunction due to other causes like diabetes, high blood pressure, heart or thyroid conditions, poor circulation, low testosterone, depression, spinal cord injury, nerve damage (for example, from prostate surgery), or neurologic disorders (such as multiple sclerosis or Parkinson's disease).

I suggest you to get it evaluated from a urologist and get these possibilities ruled out.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.