Urology Community
excessive masturbation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

excessive masturbation

hi i am 24 yrs & doing excessive masturbation nowadays and i wanted to ask that i am a virgin and unmarried .. will this too much masturbation be harmful and will there be side effects of it ?like 2 weeks back i masturbated twice a day and today i masturbated too ... is this ratio ok or i should stop it or try to reduce it more...!
Not harmful. Don't worry.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
There is no fixed rule that you should masturbate only up to some times per day or week. It depends upon individual capacity. You can indulge in this activity as long as it is pleasurable and you have the drive for it. It shouldn’t cause any pain or discomfort. Semen quantity usually will be low if you do repeatedly  without an interval and without any sex drive . This might result in the trauma to the tissue due to friction and blood in the semen. Just don’t repeat the act just for the sake of doing without any sexual drive.  

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

sir I masturbating past 10years...i hve lot of doubt...if I satisfy my gf?..i get baby?...hvng any treatment to develop my semen count ?..plss clear my doubt