feeling like i need to urinate all the time!
since before christmas i have been having symptoms where i need to urinate most of the time.  I go to the toilet and urinate then 10 minutes later I will feel like i need to go again so I have been holding it in and eventually after a hour or so it sensation will go away until I actually do need to go.  I also occasionally have a slight pain around my hip area but it is quite rare.  I have been to the GUM clinic and all test came back clear. I've been to the doctors and he did a test and said it was'nt a UTI.  I have looked online and tried cranberry juice and the cranberry capsules.  I also now drink more water and it has'nt helped.  It's been around a month now and its getting realy frustrating.  

I thought it all might be in my head because its constantly on my mind but i aint so sure if thats the problem.
does anyone have any idea what I should do need or have any idea what the problem may be?
Thanks.
Have you been to a urologist?  If not, I would start there.  Have you had a traumatic event occur to your groin area prior to the symptoms?  (ie. like getting kicked, stretched or pulled to far?)  Any pain during urination?
The urge of frequent urination can be due to diabetes mellitus. Other possibilities are glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis(inflammation of the kidneys),urinary tract infection, hypercalcemia, hypokalemia(low potassium),hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, diuretic drugs and pregnancy.

In my opinion, investigations like kidney functions, blood sugar levels, ultrasound lower abdomen ,intravenous pyelography , pregnancy blood test, thyroid function tests and cystoscopy may be needed to confirm a diagnosis. I sincerely advise you to consult a urologist or nephrologist and get yourself evaluated so that a confirmatory diagnosis can be made. But firstly try drinking plenty of water because if it is simple UTI, then adequate amount of fluids will flush out the infection.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Thank you both for the feedback. I went to the doctor and he told me to give it 1 more week then he will send me to the urologist if the symptoms are still there. No there is no pain during urination. Just a huge urge to go all the time. I've also noticed that I don't have the symptoms when drinking alcohol? Not to sure why? I will keep you posted
I too, have been experiencing this phenomena for the last 3 weeks. I've had numerous bloood tests and a uti test, I don't have diabetes nor a uti. I have seen a urologist and I have a normal sized bladder and it empties just fine. Yet I have frequent and urgent urination. I have an appt to see my gyn to rule out any female issues that could cause this. Keep me posted on what u find, I can truly empathize!!!! *hugs*
eeling like i need to urinate all the time ... i chek my blood sugar and uti urine test bt itz normal what my be the couses please tell me