Aa
A
A
Close
feels bladder is full after urinating
Hi, I am 32 and i feel my urinary bladder is full just after i urinate from past fifteen days. and i have premature ejaculation problem along with this. can you please suggest what could the problem be and the solution for this. i am taking treatment for obesity from one month, i dont know whether the problem is because of the pills i am taking. please suggest. i am taking the following pills for obesity
Leptos (2 - 0 - 1), Lipocut (1 -1 -1), voglinorm(1 -1 -1),  Homocyst(1 - 0 - 0) and Liverilforte(0 - 1 - 0) from 4 weeks.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
647273 tn?1292094741
From the symptoms that you mention it could be that you have a urinary tract infection.
It would be best if you seek medical consultation.

All the best.

Ron
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to urinary tract infection, irritation of the bladder or interstitial cystitis. As defined in wikipedia, it is a urinary bladder disease of unknown cause characterized by pain associated with urination (dysuria), urinary frequency (as often as every 10 minutes), urgency, and pressure in the bladder and/or pelvis.

You need to consult a urologist and get some investigations done which include a dipstick urinalysis, various urine cultures, and a serum PSA, flowmetry and post-void residual urine volume by ultrasound scanning and cystoscopy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hello everyone my name is mike and i have a question.I was on suboxone for the last 3 years and i stopped taking it 6 days ago and i know withdrawl is getting somewhat better everyday but the last 3 days now my bladder feels full all the time and if i go and urinate there is barely anything there.Is it because of the withdrawl from the medicine or do you think i have infection.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources