Urology Community
feels bladder is full after urinating
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

feels bladder is full after urinating

Hi, I am 32 and i feel my urinary bladder is full just after i urinate from past fifteen days. and i have premature ejaculation problem along with this. can you please suggest what could the problem be and the solution for this. i am taking treatment for obesity from one month, i dont know whether the problem is because of the pills i am taking. please suggest. i am taking the following pills for obesity
Leptos (2 - 0 - 1), Lipocut (1 -1 -1), voglinorm(1 -1 -1),  Homocyst(1 - 0 - 0) and Liverilforte(0 - 1 - 0) from 4 weeks.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
647273_tn?1292094741
From the symptoms that you mention it could be that you have a urinary tract infection.
It would be best if you seek medical consultation.

All the best.

Ron
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to urinary tract infection, irritation of the bladder or interstitial cystitis. As defined in wikipedia, it is a urinary bladder disease of unknown cause characterized by pain associated with urination (dysuria), urinary frequency (as often as every 10 minutes), urgency, and pressure in the bladder and/or pelvis.

You need to consult a urologist and get some investigations done which include a dipstick urinalysis, various urine cultures, and a serum PSA, flowmetry and post-void residual urine volume by ultrasound scanning and cystoscopy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
Hello everyone my name is mike and i have a question.I was on suboxone for the last 3 years and i stopped taking it 6 days ago and i know withdrawl (withdrawal) is getting somewhat better everyday but the last 3 days now my bladder feels full all the time and if i go and urinate there is barely anything there.Is it because of the withdrawl (withdrawal) from the medicine or do you think i have infection.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank