feels bladder is full after urinating
Hi, I am 32 and i feel my urinary bladder is full just after i urinate from past fifteen days. and i have premature ejaculation problem along with this. can you please suggest what could the problem be and the solution for this. i am taking treatment for obesity from one month, i dont know whether the problem is because of the pills i am taking. please suggest. i am taking the following pills for obesity
Leptos (2 - 0 - 1), Lipocut (1 -1 -1), voglinorm(1 -1 -1),  Homocyst(1 - 0 - 0) and Liverilforte(0 - 1 - 0) from 4 weeks.
From the symptoms that you mention it could be that you have a urinary tract infection.
It would be best if you seek medical consultation.

All the best.

Ron
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be due to urinary tract infection, irritation of the bladder or interstitial cystitis. As defined in wikipedia, it is a urinary bladder disease of unknown cause characterized by pain associated with urination (dysuria), urinary frequency (as often as every 10 minutes), urgency, and pressure in the bladder and/or pelvis.

You need to consult a urologist and get some investigations done which include a dipstick urinalysis, various urine cultures, and a serum PSA, flowmetry and post-void residual urine volume by ultrasound scanning and cystoscopy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hello everyone my name is mike and i have a question.I was on suboxone for the last 3 years and i stopped taking it 6 days ago and i know withdrawl is getting somewhat better everyday but the last 3 days now my bladder feels full all the time and if i go and urinate there is barely anything there.Is it because of the withdrawl from the medicine or do you think i have infection.