Urology Community
flomax
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

flomax

i am having tachycardia, chestpain after using flomax - only second pill how long can take the side effects considering that i stopped taking flowmax 36 hours
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hello,
Flomax is used for the treatment of BPH and if you are having side effects to this drug then you can use other alpha blockers like doxazosin,  terazosin, alfuzosin or 5 alpha reductase inhibitors like finasteride and dutasteride.

Effects may take longer to appear than alpha blockers, but they persist for many years.  But they are available under prescription and should always be taken under a medical guidance.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
I don't think it's a good drug, I have normal BP and it lowered my BP 10 points.  does flomax cause exhaustion and permanent tiredness like one forum says?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...