Urology Community
frequent need to urinate.nothng or very little comes out

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Hi, Sometimes i have the need to pee. It feels like i havent went and am holding it in and when i go nothing or very little comes out. I do not have blood when i have this feeling. This feeling doesnt happen all the time. i have been drinking alot of pop lately. I do not have any insurance and if possible avoid any bills.
Stop the pop, drink a big bunch orf water and it will likely get better.

Good luck.
Avatar dr m tn
This is known as urgency of urine and can be due to many reasons like polydypsia( excessive intake of water)and  polyuria( excessive urine production) which occur due to diseases like diabetes mellitus and  diabetes insipidus. Excessive intake of coffee and cola drinks can be another reason. In men prostatic hypertrophy can cause this. You need to get some tests done to diagnose the underlying problem.
I suggest you to get it evaluated from a urologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.