Urology Community
gel in sperm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

gel in sperm

while ejaculation in semen gel like substance is coming
From what I know, that is nothing to worry about. Semen is a mixture of 3 substances. 1 substance is sperm (the things that you see floating around with tails in microscopic images). The second substance is a type of glucose (sugar) to give the sperm energy, and the last is to loosen the glucose so the sperm can swim. That clear liquid is most likely not the sperm, but the mixture of the sugar and loose liquid.
nothing to worry about my friend those things are called premature lumps it is cause by overe masturbation,  when you masturbate all the time the testicles are in a function of producing sperms in order of evolving glans (glands) transparent clear and looks like jelly it won't affect the counts of your sperm nor affect you for the future baby, just stop masturbation for years so the testicles will not be in a hurry in evolving those glans (glands) to be white as snow a healthy sperm Hope it Helps just talk back for answers Godbless ^ ^