gel like substance in semen
geli like substance in semen

This discussion is related to Re: Gel-like substance in semen.

Theurethra and urinary tract secretes a lubricating substance  from the glands of Littre.This is a colorless gel like fluid and this is what you must have observed.The other possibility is that after a long abstinence and/or long gaps in masturbation, the semen can become thick and yellowish.

I think that unless accompanied by other symptoms,this is a normal finding and should not be worried about.

I hope that helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

i have incounter this many times, gel like substance in semen ,the transparent one,yellowish sometimes,brownish, here's what it is those thing you have observe are the premature lumps of semen those things are NORMAL no need to be worry, it happens when you overuse your penis due to masterbation(day by day) it forces the premature lumps of your testicles to ***, now if your wondering if does will affect the counts of your sperm I clearly said NO! it won't nor affect future plans having babies I'll Say No! just close those hubby (masturbation) months nor years maybe 30 months if its ok 3 to 6 years, and observe diet
and health and.dehydration  just a mark no medicines needed for it will affect glans and trust no doctored for they can't heal people in their seakness but a human himself has self healing Hope it helps you Godbless