Urology Community
gel/liquid in shaft and scrotum

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

gel/liquid in shaft and scrotum

yesterday morning I noticed that my scrotum was rounder and overall more, for lack of a better word, swollen. I felt around and it seemed like there was a type of jello/gel like liquid in it. It is not painful, red, irritated or bleeding. Today, as I went to urinate, i noticed that the gel like liquid from the scrotum had made its way up to the base of my shaft. If i press on it, it actuallly leaves an impression of my finger for several seconds before it reshapes itself and evens out again. It feels like my flesh has gotten thicker, but really its just the gel like liquid that im feeling that moves around in my shaft. Should i be worried? Is there a way to remove it?