Urology Community
globules in Urine
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

globules in Urine

I have gone through numerous kidney stones over the past 10+ years but have never experienced these white/yellowish globules in my urine till this week. I felt it "drop down" into my kidney one afternoon while driving then about half an hour later these globules came out in my urine. Three main globules about two mm in diameter that are spongy, but will not break when squeezed, attached to each other by less solid same color material. My kidney seems to feel better since the episode so I can only assume that it was the starting of another stone since the last one came from that kidney in Sept of this year. I know what stones look and feel like as well as bloodclots, they are almost worse than stones, but these area something new and I was wondering if anyone knows what they are? I k no I should have saved them for my urologist but it's too late now.
Thank You for Any Response, Brock

This discussion is related to Yellow globule like particles in urine .
4481244_tn?1355285882
I've never heard of a fatty kidney stone. Could it be a sign of infection? Could it just be pus accumulation on top of a normal kidney stone?
Could you have an issue with yeast or bacteria? Yeast infections often occur with kidney stones, don't they?
Cranberry may help to prevent kidney stones for you. It's pretty good for yeast infections too.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...