Urology Community
going toilet too much!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

going toilet too much!

I am going to the toilet every 5 - minuets and not even drinking alot in the day. I always wee never the other. I am not even constipated and when pass urine it never hurts, I have been on the pill for 2 months now and some bleeding. Is their anything wrong with me?
Related Discussions

Hello,
Frequent urination in females is often due to urinary tract infection or pregnancy. Get your urine examination, urine culture and a pregnancy test done. It can also be due to many reasons which can be physiological or disease-related, and include excessive intake of liquids, diuretic substances (including tea, caffeine, alcohol, certain drugs), anxiety, exposure to cold, diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus (central or nephrogenic), urinary tract infections or obstruction, etc to name a few more common ones. I suggest you to take opinion of your doctor who would do a clinical examination and advice for needful tests (such as routine urinanalysis, blood glucose test, blood & urinary osmolalities, ultrasonography of renal system, etc).

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank