great need to pee very often while standing to the point of wetting the pants
18 y/o  female generally healthy, has a persistent and much to often need to urinate...
it came to the point where i have wet my pants several times; without any previous notice i'd have no time to start a reaction and head for the restroom.
but, there is no pain or burning or other strange side effects...and the considerably tiny amount of urine that was passed each time. oh, and the desire to go more right after u stop and not being able to.
what is this? anyone know?

Thanks...
It can be due to polyuria and urge incontinence. It can be due to many reasons which can be physiological or disease-related, and include excessive intake of liquids, diuretic substances (including tea, caffeine, alcohol, certain drugs), anxiety, exposure to cold, diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus (central or nephrogenic), urinary tract infections or obstruction, etc to name a few more common ones.

I suggest you to take opinion of your doctor who would do a clinical examination and advice for needful tests (such as routine urinanalysis, blood glucose test, blood & urinary osmolalities, ultrasonography of renal system, etc).

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.