Urology Community
great need to pee very often while standing to the point of wetting th...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

great need to pee very often while standing to the point of wetting the pants

18 y/o  female generally healthy, has a persistent and much to often need to urinate...
it came to the point where i have wet my pants several times; without any previous notice i'd have no time to start a reaction and head for the restroom.
but, there is no pain or burning or other strange side effects...and the considerably tiny amount of urine that was passed each time. oh, and the desire to go more right after u stop and not being able to.
what is this? anyone know?

Thanks...
Related Discussions
Hello,
It can be due to polyuria and urge incontinence. It can be due to many reasons which can be physiological or disease-related, and include excessive intake of liquids, diuretic substances (including tea, caffeine, alcohol, certain drugs), anxiety, exposure to cold, diabetes mellitus, diabetes insipidus (central or nephrogenic), urinary tract infections or obstruction, etc to name a few more common ones.

I suggest you to take opinion of your doctor who would do a clinical examination and advice for needful tests (such as routine urinanalysis, blood glucose test, blood & urinary osmolalities, ultrasonography of renal system, etc).

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank