group b strep treatment and symptoms getting worse
I've been struggling with GBS UTI for a month now.  Was first given Nitrofuratoin (which was working) but had a reaction to, so I quit.  Went to the OBGYN and they did a culture (GBS) and gave me ampicillin.  My symptoms didn't seem to get better so I waited a few days and went back to Urgent Care on Easter.  They gave me Cipro (didn't know at the time I had GBS).  After a few days called OBGYN and they told me that would work because my UTI was GBS so they prescribed me amox-clav.  After a few days of worsening symptoms nobody knows what to do because (due to being on antibiotics) nothing showed on the tests 2 days after previous one showing I had GBS.  Last night was given one more med which doctor figured wouldn't work and it didn't, now having to wait two more days to see a Urologists...Wondering what the heck is going on.  Am I just resistant to everything?  I know over a year ago an X-ray showed a kidney stone that wasn't on its way out, but I also now what was showing up on my culture.  If it is a kidney stone, will it keep UTI from going away?  At this point, I'm very scared and worried that no one can help me.  
Cannot get rid of this stupid GBS uti anthobiotics does not work always in pain  and lots of urgency help somebody I been dealing with this for four years now I took a lot of anthobiotics I took them all I'm so desperate right now I would try anything this is no fun I have n more life no sx life I'm 56 year could this be a hormone imbalance??? Help