had Swollen foreskin and now i feel like my sex drive is gone please help
Please i really need help a few days ago after i mastubated a bit rougher and longer than ususal and my foreskin was swollen, i could pull it back at the time that it was swollen when i wasnt hard but the skin would bounce back, i felt no pain at all during this and i was able to urinate normally without pain, the swelling went down the day that that it happened within 24 hours, but now i see that there is a little more foreskin or maybe its just the normal foreskin streched out i dont know any ways and i feel like there is more veins under my foreskin, the next major problem for me is that i feel like my sex drive is gone, i still get erections but not as hard as before, i feel like the head doesnt get as hard as it should and also i dont get erections as much as before, i used to get an erection with a quick thought and then within 5 seconds id be erect, it snot like that anymore il still get like a not 100% erection in the day a few times but the main problem is its not like before and my erections dont last anymore, and today ive been feeling like this tightness feeling in my penis ,i havent even tried to masturbate because im really scared of getting swollen again and i cant keep an erection, please someone help with this i dont want to go to the doctors about this its been 4days since ive mastubated and i haveno drive to do so can this just be psychological i just need help right now
How old are you??

I honestly think that you're just thinking too much about it. What some porn and I bet it'll rock up.