hard lump under skin of penis
Hi guys, new here. I've read a bit about this but am a bit concerned about it. I am 20, some what sexually active (sex here and there when the opportunity presents). A couple of weeks ago i noticed a lump about half way down my penis on the upperside. It is under the skin and is about 1 cm by 1 cm. It feels like a pea (a hard pee) under the skin. When i get errect it is more noticable and harder. It doesnt really hurt unless i really squeeze it, and i can kind of move it around under the skin. I am thinking it is a cyst, but am not really sure. Has anyone had this and can tell me how long it lasts? I had sex about a week prior to noticing it but think it is unrelated as i have been with that particular girl before, and it isn't really presenting as any std i have heard of. Does anyone know what it is, and how long it will take to go away... because its a bit embarassing being with a girl and her being like :|:| what is that hard lump there?
Thanks guys.
Since the lump has been painless and present for a couple of weeks, so either it can be a cyst or a benign skin growth. They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision may be required. Also if turns in brownish lump then wart has to be ruled out and if it scabs, then herpetic blisters has to be evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

after I masturbated I noticed a lump in side the skin of my penis but it went away what does this mean