Aa
A
A
Close
hard to urinate
I am 44 year old female. I had a hysterctomy (partial, one ovory. ) Had cycist and endometriosis. 8 weeks ago and for the last 5 1/2 weeks I have had a hard time urinating. I always feel like I have to go but when I do I have to push or strain to pee and it is only a little. I was leaking since the surgery, but the doctor put me on a drug to stop bladder spasms and I don't leak, but he says there is nothing else wrong. I know there is because the pain is as bad as it was prior to surgery. There is a lot of pressure and discomfort. I have been checked last week for urinary infection, none. Also doctor had me self catherize myself and I could only get a small amount out and a few minutes later I set down and could pee a little more. Help Thank you
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

You may consult with a urologist regarding your condition.

Straining during urination is not normal and requires further assessment. If present with a decrease in urine flow and dribbling of urine, this may suggest an obstruction in the urinary tract most likely the bladder. A history of prior surgery is significant. Discuss this with a urologist for further assessment.

Keep us posted.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Blank