Urology Community
help please!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

help please!!

i don't know where to begin on this one really.....i've been having problems for about six months and i'm to embarassed to go to the doctor about it and don't know what to do.....my main problem is hard to explain properly but all i can really say is it feels like trapped air in my urethra....it's constantly there and doesn't ever go away sometimes it causes a dull acheing feeling in my testicles and less often my anus...i've also noticed when i have an erection that by sliding my finger up the urethra from inside the testicle area up to the head of my penis it feels like i'm pushing an air bubble up...but nothing comes out! also on the left hand side of my penis (only when erect) i can feel a very hard lump that seems to go down the side and to the centre of the topside (as if looking down) and into the base which if pushed hard or rubbed can feel quite uncomfortable...i dont know if these things are linked to each other or not, i also find i quite often feel like i need to urinate but don't really produce much when i do, it just feels like it's being pushed on making me feel like i need to go. sometimes after ejaculation or urinating not everything seems to come out properly and i sometimes need to push it out myself by sliding on the urethra...also (again i'm not sure if this is related but trying to add as much detail as possible!) i've found since all this started occuring i can produce as much semen as before and upon ejaculation it's much thicker and doesn't exit as quickly or go as far as it once did. Also i find that after sex or masturbation my penis stay hard for alot longer and sometime while soft on the outside when felt at the base and in the testicle area it can feel hard for quite a long time afterwards. - just to add the lump on the side has been there for longer than the feeling of trapped air (approx a year since i first noticed it.) and does feel like like it's moved gradually further onto the side......i would really appreciate some help and advice on this before i can bring myself to see a doctor about it......thanks very much. Ben