Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
help
i have lost two job inerviews due to ua cmeing back diluted i dont drink water for hours and it still comes out the same i have to pass urine alot more then i take in three to four times a night is there a medical reason?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
438205 tn?1240962949
If you are awakening at night  to void large amounts of urine and go frequently during the daytime, then I would consider several possibilities. Large fluid intake is probably the most common cause as is your choice of fluids: coffee and alcohol will cause increased urine output as will “water   pills” (diuretics). Diabetes mellitus can also be a cause but the urine would not appear dilute. Diabetes  insipidus, a failure of the kidneys to keep water in the body, can be caused by the kidneys themselves or a failure of hormone production (vasopressin, or ADH—antidiuretic hormone).
All of these problems are correctable, but you will have to go to physician  t get evaluated..
Good luck!,
S.A. Liroff, M.D.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A