Aa
A
A
Close
hernia gone bad..Please Help!!!
I had my original inguinal hernia surgury 7/06, I still had severe pain, the Dr. then tried nerve blocks which didnt work, then Cut the inguinal nerve 12/23/06  Imediately my left testicle swelled up and an infection followed.  the doctor refused to see me again, after months of pain and an enlarging left testicle I found another Dr. he did another surgury in which he re-repaired the hernia and had to remove my left testicle 5/07.  An infection remained and the doctor had to have a drain placed in my scrotum. In 8/07 an infection was still present and the dr. went back in a re-did the hernia removing the mesh which everything healed well.  Now when I get and erection the pain is so severe, I scream and it goes away and I have daily pain, burning, twisting and spasms.  I am depressed, gaining weight without eating much and now seem to be developing lumps around my nipples.  What Should I do? and who should I see.. Please help!!!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I recently had under gone left ingunial surgery
07/16/12. Now my left groin,abdomal area and
side of my gut has dtarted to have bad cramp style
of pain while diong or not doing any type of activaty. I had went to my Dr. who has set up a ct
I am worried that my body is begining to reject the
Mesh implant. Is this possible , or could there be other issues?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources