hernia gone bad..Please Help!!!
I had my original inguinal hernia surgury 7/06, I still had severe pain, the Dr. then tried nerve blocks which didnt work, then Cut the inguinal nerve 12/23/06  Imediately my left testicle swelled up and an infection followed.  the doctor refused to see me again, after months of pain and an enlarging left testicle I found another Dr. he did another surgury in which he re-repaired the hernia and had to remove my left testicle 5/07.  An infection remained and the doctor had to have a drain placed in my scrotum. In 8/07 an infection was still present and the dr. went back in a re-did the hernia removing the mesh which everything healed well.  Now when I get and erection the pain is so severe, I scream and it goes away and I have daily pain, burning, twisting and spasms.  I am depressed, gaining weight without eating much and now seem to be developing lumps around my nipples.  What Should I do? and who should I see.. Please help!!!
I recently had under gone left ingunial surgery
07/16/12. Now my left groin,abdomal area and
side of my gut has dtarted to have bad cramp style
of pain while diong or not doing any type of activaty. I had went to my Dr. who has set up a ct
I am worried that my body is begining to reject the
Mesh implant. Is this possible , or could there be other issues?