Urology Community
hi...bad smell after urination
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

hi...bad smell after urination

hi....i am 26 yrs old male...from past one month i am having bad and strong urine smell coming from tip portion of the penis after the urination..if i touch my pant also i can smell that badly on my fingers..i tried drinking more water but i think it did not work...some times i will get some pain and urge to go urine immediately and after urination pain is reduced...now a days i am getting lower back pain also especially on right side and middle of the back...what should i do now apart from going to doctor...
Tags: bad smell
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
     Thanks for writing in. Foul smelling urine with burning pain and discomfort while urination are the signs of infection. Infection could be routine UTI or STD. Do you have any discharge or rash on the genital organs? I would suggest that you get a urine analysis with culture and STD panel done and visit a urologist for further assistance on treatment depending upon the results.
Mean while it would be better to drink plenty of water, include citrus fruits in the diet and maintain a healthy life style.
Best
Blank
hi Dr Veena

thanks for your reply.....what are the chances of UTI....i think it is not STD because upto now i did not have sex with any one but i masturbate a lot like daily 2 times...is this something related to this ?...more over i live a hygiene life so what may be the chance of infection....
Blank
mam i hav a problem.when i go urine.the clour of urine comes dark yellow.and with burning and i hav rashes on my pennis.so please suggest me some mediciens.
Blank
could frequent urination cause serious trouble .. i ve been havin dis problem for yrs now  .. n its jus drops tht com out ..smell frm panty is also present ..im 21 now .. could dis b due to tension or pressure ? i hav taken many tests before n it said bacterial infection .. i took injections .. nothin is very effective ..i drink lots of water n sweat alot ..is it a reallly serious concern in future ? pls reply
Blank
could frequent urination cause serious trouble .. i ve been havin dis problem for yrs now  .. n its jus drops tht com out ..smell frm panty is also present ..im 21 now .. could dis b due to tension or pressure ? i hav taken many tests before n it said bacterial infection .. i took injections .. nothin is effective ..is it a reallly serious concern in future ?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...