Urology Community
how much bleeding is normal after kidney stone remova?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

how much bleeding is normal after kidney stone remova?

I had a 5mm kidney stone removed 2 days ago by ureteroscopy wit laser and basket removal, and a stent placed. I was just wondering how much blood is normal during urination. It seems that I am bleeding more. My urine looks almost like it is mostly blood, instead of just pink-tinged that I had been told it would be.  Is this normal?
Also, after urination I have paion in my bladder and in the location of the stent.