Urology Community
hydrocele

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

hydrocele

Having had surgery on a hydrocele on the left side of my scrotum about two weeks ago,although I haven't felt any pain, my left testicle is tender to touch and slightly swollen.It also seem's higher in the the scrotum where as the right testicle hangs down as it should.
Please could some one tell me if this is normal and will regain it's correct size and shape and the tenderness will reduce in time or do I need to see someone in regards to this
Thankyou
Tags: hydrocele
Avatar n tn
There is no need to see anyone about it and the testicle will become normal except that it will be placed a bit higher than the normal one because of the surgery. The tenderness will certainly reduce as the time goes by and you will not feel it in few weeks. Let me know if I can be of any further help.