Urology Community
i always feel like i have to pee
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i always feel like i have to pee

i always feel like i have to pee.  i'll go to the bathroom every hour or so and have a normally long pee and right after i pee i feel like i still have to but i can't.  i'll come back in a little while and pee. the feeling is sometimes releaved and sometimes not.  this started happening after my boyfriend and i had sex for like 4 days in a row.  i also just had  a spot of brownish discharge.  its not time for my period yet. i don't have a UTI ... i already got checked...i got a PAP smear done and am awaiting the results... im really scared i might have cervical cancer.  i've had 13 sex partners from ages 14-18.  i'm now 18 years old... i dont have gonorrea or chlamydia either.  does anyone else experience these symptoms? please help?
Related Discussions
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
Without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but urge of frequent urination can be due to diabetes mellitus. Other possibilities are glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis(inflammation of the kidneys),urinary tract infection, hypercalcemia, hypokalemia(low potassium),hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism and diuretic drugs.

In my opinion, investigations like kidney functions, blood sugar levels, ultrasound lower abdomen ,intravenous pyelography ,thyroid function tests and cystoscopy may be needed to confirm a diagnosis. I sincerely advise you to consult a urologist or nephrologist and get yourself evaluated so that a confirmatory diagnosis can be made.

I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and God bless.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...