i been urinating more than usual
Hi everybody ok heres my problem that maybe somebody knows what is wrong with me starting about a month ago i have been feeling pressure too pee and when i go little to nothing comes out and i have to go like every five min and that goes on for like a week or two and then it stops and im fine then after a week or two it comes back and it happens again the er sent a urine culture out and it came back fine and also the urology doctor did a urine test and it was fine he did a ultrasound of my bladder thinking that it had fallen and its also fine so he gave me detrol la and that really doesent help either i have no idea what i have and its driving me crazy i have hpv could this be cause of that or whats the deal please somebody help
ur pretty young..but those sytoms  are of bph  with enlarged prostate..or a prostate infection..i wonder if he consider this..although you had a ultrasound of the bladder..it should had mabey shown the prostate..im sure he had to meshion this to ya....those were my sytoms..not 5 min but 4 Oz's  every 20 min i dehydrated lat sat...now constipated...
Without examination confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but urge of frequent urination can be due to diabetes mellitus. Other possibilities are glomerulonephritis, pyelonephritis (inflammation of the kidneys),urinary tract infection, hypercalcemia hypokalemia(low potassium),hyperthyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, diuretic drugs and benign hyperplasia of the prostate(in males).

In my opinion, investigations like kidney functions, blood sugar levels, ultrasound lower abdomen, intravenous pyelography , prostate specific antigen blood test, thyroid function tests and cystoscopy may be needed to confirm a diagnosis. I sincerely advise you to consult a urologist or nephrologist and get yourself evaluated so that a confirmatory diagnosis can be made.
Hope it helps. Take care and regards.