Urology Community
i masturbate by rubbing with bed..is that ok...?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

i masturbate by rubbing my uncircumcised penis with bed..is that ok...but in this i am unable to retract my foreskin ...is retraction nessecary...is this way of masturbating right or normal?..when i try to masturbate with my fist, i am unable to ejacute bacause of less sensation and my foreskin is also tight..wil this effect my sex life later...!!!!!!!!
pls help.............!
Avatar_dr_f_tn

How old are you?

I do not think this would really affect your sex life. Unless a compulsion to masturbate is present, this may not be something to really worry about. One thing to consider here is that, you may irritate the penile skin with this and this may cause some degree of pain and discomfort. With regards to your foreskin, tightness may indicate some swelling or inflammation of the glans (glands) penis or the head of the penile shaft. You have not noted any pain or discomfort in the area at this point.

actually my lower part of the glans (glands) turns purple when erect..... i am 19 yrs old...i want to ask if pulling back of foresin is neccesary for sex?.....cant we insert the penis into the vagina without pulling the foreskin?..pls help