Urology Community
immature sperm or infection

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

immature sperm or infection

Im a 29 male, i have severe low sperm count and motility but all other readings are good except for the RBCs and WBCs count which is my question. I have made many tests and undergone varicoselectomy before 9 months but all my tests showed no improvment but they all had high WBC&RBC. I believe they are immature Sperms because i made Urine and Semen Culture tests and they were negative. RBC=0.9x10^9/L  WBC=0.9x10^9/L  Pus cells=20-25HPF lymphocytes=98%.   Is there any relation of these immature cells to my case(what or in which part might be the defect? Any recommendations or treatments)
Thanks,,
Avatar_dr_f_tn

Is this part of a report of your semen analysis?

How much is the sperm count? And what is the count of motile sperm?

Presence of WBC, Pus cells, and lymphocytes in semen (lymphocytes are WBCs) are all signs of inflammation or infection.

Increased concentration of lymphocytes is a sign of inflammation, immune reaction, or viral infection. The percentage of lymphocytes is quite high and other causes, such as chronic inflammatory conditions or blood neoplasms, will need to be evaluated.

RBCs in semen are an abnormal finding and indicate injury anywhere along the tetstes, epididymis, prostate or urethra.

If you have had exposure to any STDs, ensure that you are evaluated (tested) and treated for the same at the earliest.

Do provide a few details about the appearance of the semen, your age, testosterone levels, and other generalized disorders of immune system, etc.

Regards
Thanks alot doctor.
My Sperm Count is about 1 million with nearly no motility but sluggish is 2%. All my hormones profile and other semen parameters(even morphology %) are quite normal.

In Brief,, I started testing one year back and directly then i had varicoselectomy. After 6 months i took a 1 month ciprofloxacin coarse then one month later i started vitC,vitE,zinc,Lcarnitine,Coq10,Clomid and a multivitamin. As I told you i used to make semen analysis every now and then,, about 11 times during this year,, and the only conflicting matter to me are the readings of WBCs and RBCs so i even made semen and urine cultures and they were both negative.

I have a constant burning sensation but not severe and constant heat in the testis area since as i can remember a 10 year time. If its worthy, I can fill you up with my history, habits and any further info you require.

Extreme Regards,,
Sorry Dr. but i have posted you with the info you requested, please check them out if you need any further details...
iam 34 yrs old from Dubai. I did seimen analysis 3 times and found zero sperm count. I did tests for hormones (FSH and LH) and chromosoms ( Y-deletion) and they all fine. I also went under testecular biopsy for both testes and found that my sperms are Immature and cant be used for IVF. Doctors said that there is no solution for my case since the sperms are not mature....

any one can help me or direct me to a doctor?? anywhere in the world...
pleaseeeeee

here is my private email: ***@****
i have mor than 1 millon roun cell in my semen and i have no childern while iam of 4 year ago familly
my husband has very low sperm count only 12-20 sperm mobility and we have gone through IVF and its failed, my doctor said our embro was really good, A grade but my ivf is failed and we have one more frozen egg of B grade, any one can help me. rest of things is fine with me and my husband only he is genetic problem in 13-14 cromozon....
I am 33 yrs old from Bangalore. I did seimen analysis 2 times and found zero sperm count. I did tests for hormones (FSH and LH) and chromosoms ( Y-deletion) and they all fine. I also went under testecular biopsy for both testes and found that my sperms are Immature

could you please suggest treatment