Urology Community
incontinence caused by bladder suspension!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

incontinence caused by bladder suspension!!

Aug.2005 had a hysterectomy, bladder lift {although I had rare occurences of incontinence, as proven in bladder stress test].  BY Dec of 06 a bulge occured in vaginal/rectal area, and impeded bowel movements.  The doc. took tests determined, from prolonged "bowel straining" bulge occured and bladder fell some again,{ although, again I had rare occurences of urine loss, hard sneezing, only.
During bladder stress test they had me do everything to loose urine.  It did,nt occur.\Doc said "we will lift bladder and not neck of bladder because of lack of loss.

I came out of surgery urinating uncontrollaby!  Docs said wait it out, could be the supra pubic tub I still had in irritating.   had that out/ still same,  they said wait it out for the 6 weeks mabe your bladder will settle into place, still the same now 7 wks. later.  Have taken 3 stress tests since surgery, so they can be sure I,m really not holding anything.  Now the shot in the neck of the bladder, they wont even consider, because I hold nothing!!!  {assisting Doc. says without ever examining me after surgery!  Now they want to try putting in more mesh!!  My husband says where!!  Thay say the ONLY test they can do is anothe bladder stress,  which doesn't give them very good info. as far as I'm concerned.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO/SUGGESTIONS

DESPERATE IN CA