Urology Community
ing pain in my testis and penis and its keep increasing and decreasing ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

ing pain in my testis and penis and its keep increasing and decreasing and shifting

In Month of Dec 2011 I got UTI and hematuria issue ( bleeding while urination and sensation )  . I have first shown in Ragvendra swami math hospital Jaynagar . he done basic blood and urine culter test and start the medication ( Norfolk tz 500 , urispass) ..
There is 60% improvement was there after 10 days , then suddenly in morning I got full chilling and back pain fever  in my body  so went NU hospital (Dr prasanna )IN NU hospital they have done all possible test in Urology ( RGU ,MCU, XRAYS, Culter)- all are normal , they aslo done Random sugar which came high (197) . Dr Prassana change the medication ( Texmo –o 200 mg) for next 15 days .My health was improving almost 90% and all other test urine and sugar also started coming normal but  one day I went to show him final report . since dr prassana not available  other Dr ( Dr singavi not sure exact name )  written a another tablet name ALFOO…to increase urine flow . After taking this tablet my  current problem is started . I am feeling pain in my testis and penis and its keep increasing and decreasing and shifting
Then I went to supra south city hospital with DR Nagabhusan ….after seeing all my previous report he is written a test  PCR for TB .
I have done the test and its came positive …he told me I have GUTB  but other then this pain I don’t have any health issue . he told me start AKT-4 tablet for six months . I have started AKT-4 from March 3  but still I have same issue feeling pain in testis and penis

Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? I'm sorry to hear what you have been through for the past few months. It is good that the underlying cause has been identified. However, the relief may not be evident initially with the start of medications. It may take a few weeks to feel the full effect. If it still persists, you need to inform your doctor for proper  management.  Take care and do keep us posted.