Urology Community
inverted penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

inverted penis

My husbands penis when NOT erect does not hang freely like most men, but "hides" inside.  He is circumsized.  It also seems like it takes longer for him to get an erection.  But when he does, his penis emerges and always seems to point upward. What can I do to help him.  We are mostly concerned about the inverted state if his penis and his low libido.
You help and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

S.
Avatar dr m tn
I would suggest you to get Peyronie’s disease ruled out. It is a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis. These plaques cause the penis to be bent. The disease starts as a small bump or constriction on the shaft of the penis below the skin and then consequently curving of the erect penis occurs. Treatment is by medicines and surgical intervention. I sincerely suggest you to consult a urologist and get this possibility evaluated. Hope it helps. Take care and regards.