Urology Community
irritation on penis and bumps

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

irritation on penis and bumps

Heres the story, when I Was 12 one day i decided to masturbate with soap, big mistake. my penis became so irritated that blood started to come out of the surface of my penis head because some soap got into my urethra. after my penis healed my penis head was covered in small dots from where the blood came out of. fast forward a years later, now I am 20 years old and I have reoccurring bumps that cover my right side of my penis head, at first I thought they were caused from my old injury when i used the soap to masturbate and the bumps were just reappearing. but i believe that they are caused from friction, when i was a teenager i use to rub my penis in my bed to masturbate sometimes, so rubbing my shaft on the bed sheet might of irritated my penis even more.(i was a really horny kid) Now I have bumps all along the right side of the head of my penis, i even have cracks, the bumps start to become darker over time. but they don't fully go away. this has been happening for years now. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning it seems like More appear out of nowhere. I went to a doctor and he said what I have is fine and normal. but this doesn't make me feel any better, I believe the right side of my penis isn't as sensitive as the left side because of all that's happened and that concerns me because sex might not be so pleasurable anymore; although I tend to masturbate excessively so that may be contributing. Also the skin texture on my left side seems to be better. What can I do to get rid of these bumps? and I'm worried about my penile sensitivity?
-are you circumcized?

-have you tried using a lotion (instead of soap) to reduce friction?
yes I am circumcised, I only used soap that one time when I was a kid,after it burned my penis i stopped immediately