jell like sacs in semen
     I have noticed jell like sacs the consistency of jello and clear yellowish
  in color in my semen. I have frequent ear infections and take amoxicilin and that seems to help but it does not go away.
  orgasm is usally a slow and sluggish flow also. who should i talk too and what might it be.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Rob,
The usual semen ejaculate is usually 1.5 to 5 cc in volume containing sperm, prostatic secretions, seminal vesicle secretions, and secretions from the periurethral glands.  Freshly produced semen is a coagulum that liquefies in 5 to 25 minutes after ejaculation.  Sometimes in the process of liquefaction there may be some inconsistency in the ejaculate, part being more