kidney stone
if kidney stone is 7.7mm then what will happen?
Method of treatment of kidney stones depends on the size of stone.  A 4 mm stone has an 80% chance of passage spontaneously in the urinary tract while a 5 mm stone has a 20% chance. a stone of 7.7 mm needs other methods of kidney stone treatment. I’ll suggest consulting a urologist for the same and seeking treatment depending on the size of the stone. If the size of the stone is small, it’s usually treated with ESWL in which shock waves are given from outside and stone breaks into small pieces. On the other hand, if the stone is quite big, then the surgical removal of the stone is a better option. Please do continue to drink lots of water for it does facilitate at least in preventing the formation of new stones if not the flushing out of the present stones.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have had two severe episodes of pain like a knife stabbing me in the back the first struck me on Friday evening the second 2 days later (Monday) morning Friday they did a ct scan on my right side gave me morphine next thing they woke me up telling me that everything looked fine I was diagnosed with flank pain when it hit again on Monday I went back an the doctor that seen me then asked me if they told me I had kidney stones I told her no I have not had another episode since Monday but now I still have pain on my right side should I go back to the doctor to see if I have already passed them because I haven't experienced any pain when I go to the bathroom but I still have pain on my right side they didn't even tell me how big they are I'm concerned they may be blockage from the stones
How dangerous is a 9.9 non obstructive in the hilum.