Urology Community
left hydrocele surgery.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

left hydrocele surgery.

i had my left hydrocele surgery this year on JUly 21. it's been 5 months and one week . i was followed up with my urologist and the last time when i visit him in September, he said i was all fine. the whole time since the surgery , i didn't have any pain except the swelling which the doctor said it would take time to go down and told me to take ibuprofen and prescribed me antibiotics. last time i was all fine and told me to take ibuprofen if needed. just two weeks ago i had sex with this guy and i received anal penetration for about 20 to 30 minutes while i was in my tummy. he wasn't too rough on me, he also gave me a oral job. but after that encounter my left testicle is swollen again and this time when i touch it, it hurts. aim really worried. doctor told me if it hurts then i am in trouble and this is the first time when i am touching the testicle it's hurting and i am scared. i had some left over ibuprofen so it's my fourth day i am taking that once a day only to see if it works, but it's still swelled and hurts a little when i touch it. any suggestions? i am not going to the doc until dec 29, if it will hurt me more or disturb me with my social life then i would go to the ER, but at this time any suggestions? should i apply ice? hot water? keep taking ibuprofen?