little worms type thing in urine
Today when I went to the bathroom i noticed that my pee looked slightly cloudy if that makes any sense. About 15 minutes ago, i went to the bathroom and looked closer at my pee because it was again looking cloudy and it looked as if there were little tiny white worm things almost. i immediatley second guessed myself. But what else could it be? Im really freaked out by the thought of this but i seriously need some answers?
i have a same problem as you have but its just comes one aur two at one tim and they are thin  and brown in colour so plz u have any recomended medication with any docter plz send me to
Welcome to the forum!
The thin brown things could be bladder debris. Infections like trichomoniasis can produce mucus threads in urine. Fungal infections like candidiasis too cause fleshy substance in urine. Parasitic infections like schistosomiasis and filariasis can result in worms in urine which appear as fleshy substances. Bladder cancer, polyps and stones are other reasons.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do consult an urologist for this. Please do not self medicate. Collect the urine sample with fleshy substance in it and get it examined at a lab. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!