Urology Community
loss of feeling in my penis
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

loss of feeling in my penis

I was wearing my **** ring very tight the other night while I was gogo dance & once I took it off I didn't regain all feeling in my penis. Did I do possible permenate damage or will the feeling come back eventually? Is there anything I can do to help?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hello,
This loss of feeling can be due to compression of penile nerves. Do not masturbate or cause any further trauma to the penis. If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done from a urologist/ neurologist for any nerve damage. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Blank
647273_tn?1292094741
Hi, It can take a bit before sensation returns to normal. Constricting the blood flow to the penis can be dangerous the health of your penis.

As for doing nerve damage, I have a condtion that causes neuropathy from presure palsies. This means that if a never is compressed it does damage to the meyline (insolation) of the effected nerve. You don't want to compress the nerves anyhow. In most people this causes temporary numbness. In my case with HNPP (hererditary numbness with liability of pressure palsies) the numbness can be permanent.

If you happen to have the same condition than possible damage is quite likely. Even if you don't have this, you still don't want to repeat this.

All the best.

Ron
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949