Urology Expert Forum
loss of sensitivity in penis
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

loss of sensitivity in penis

I was having sex two nights ago and at one point my penis slipped out and missed on the way back in.
I immediately stopped. It wasn't extremely painful, it was more of just a shock. No big pop or anything, but something wasn't right. The next morning i noticed there was a loss of sensitivity. i read some things online and decided to take it easy the that day. But when my girl and i were together again that night, i had no problem getting an erection, and we had sex. I think this was a mistake. Today i am much more concerned. I did not wake up with an erection like usual. The shaft and the head are partially numb now. I put an ice cube on it to test and there is definitely a big loss of sensitivity. I have been massaging it and wrapping it up in a hot wash cloth. so numbness, can't feel hot/cold like i should be able to and i don't have the strength in it like usual. i am able to reach an erection but it takes a greater deal of stimulation where it did not before.

What can it be? is there nerve or tissue damage? is it just temporarily numb/paralyzed? Will it return to normal soon? How long approximately?? I am very nervous right now and i am praying this doesn't sound like anything serious or permanent. Please respond asap. thank you so much.